Sfaturi utile si mici trucuri pentru o frumusete desavarsita in fiecare zi si in orice moment.
Brush cleaning procedure
Clean your brushes often and thoroughly to avoid infections and make them last longer. Use warm water and a gentle soap bar, or a mild gel cleanser.
First soak the tip of the brush in lukewarm water. Then lather the bristles with a soap bar or a gel cleanser and gently remove dirt and make up residue using your thump and fingers. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Use a dry towel to absorb excess water and finally leave the brush in a shady cool place and let it dry naturally.
Daily cleansing with a Brush Cleanser
For brushes that are used daily.
1. Spray or pour cleanser onto cotton pad.
2. Gently wipe the brushes onto cotton pad back and forth.
3. Use a dry towel to absorb excess moisture.
4. Leave the brush in an airy and shady place and let it dry naturally.
Once or twice a week cleansing with a Brush Cleanser
For brushes occasionally used
1. Pour a little cleanser into one small container.
2. Rinse thoroughly with the cleanser for few seconds (do not soak the brush in the cleanser).
3. Remove dirt and make up residue toward the tip with your thumb and index finger.
4. Use a dry towel to absorb excess moisture.
5. Leave the brush in an airy and shady place and let it dry naturally.
We advise that the Brush Cleanser is alcohol-based. Avoid soaking the brushes in the cleanser for long, since this could damage your brushes.